My resume is a reflection of my proactive personality. I was already exposed to a multitude of fields throughout my schooling, university and working years. I volunteered in politics, participated at United Nations simulations, worked in IT and Banking, and co-founded a start-up. What I learned is that a key element for success is having the right attitude and mind set.
- Consultant, Financial Services Advisory, PwCFeb 2014 - current
Regulatory advisory and project management
- Consultant for the E-Commerce company ec-Quadrat GmbHSep 2013 - Jan 2014
Business Development and Account Management
- Co-Founder of APreciouZ JewelryJan 2013 - Dec 2013
Vision, Strategy, Marketing and Sales; www.apreciouz.com
- Research Analyst at European Central Bank, Monetary StatisticsMay 2012 - Dec 2012
Analyst for the statistical bank balance sheets of Italy, Ireland and the ECB. Contributing to the ECB regulation update (following ECB/2008/32) on reporting requirements for Eurozone banks. Research tasks relating to Basel 3 – Capital Requirements Directive IV (Directive 2013/36/EU)) and Capital Requirements Regulation (EU Regulation No 575/2013).
- Trainee at European Central Bank, Monetary StatisticsMay 2011 - Apr 2012
Analyst for the statistical bank balance sheets of non-Euro area EU countries. Contributing to the Manual on MFI balance sheet statistics covering reporting requirements and statistical treatment of Eurozone MFIs.
- Internships at Oracle in HR, Business Development and Technology SalesJul 2003 - Jul 2008
In total the internships covered 6 months. I gained valuable insights in various departments of a innovative, global IT company.
- Master Studies in Economics, University of ViennaOct 2009 - Jan 2014
with a focus on Monetary Economics, Statistics, Micro- and Macroeconomics.
Thesis: Home Bias of Eurozone Banks during the Financial and Sovereign Debt Crisis.
- Erasmus Exchange, University of AmsterdamSep 2008 - Jul 2009
with a focus on Banking, and Investment and Portfolio Theory.
- Bachelors studies in Economics, University of ViennaOct 2006 - Sep 2009
with a focus on Statistics, Mathematics and Economics
- High school, Bundesgymnasium ZaunergasseSep 1997 - Jun 2006
with a focus on languages, teamwork, presentation techniques and project work.
Extra Curricula and Volunteering Activities
- District Coordinator for a new political partyMay 2013 - Sep 2013
Coordination and recruiting of volunteers for the political campaign within a district of Vienna. The aim of entering parliament was achieved against many doubts.
- Model United Nations HamburgNov 2010
representation of the Netherlands in the Euro Council on the topic of the Financial Crisis. I received the “Best Position Paper Award”. (read here about Model United Nations)
- Historic Model United Nations ViennaOct 2010
representation of China in the Security Council on the topic of the US invasion in Afghanistan. I received the “Best Delegate Award”.
- United Nations International Student Conference Amsterdam (UNISCA)Jan 2009
representation of Denmark in the ECOSOC Council on the topic of sustainable energy.
- Head of the student council of the county of Salzburg, AustriaJul 2005 - Jun 2006
organisation of a “Students’ Parliament”, seminars for student representatives and representation of the students’ interests towards governmental institutions.
- Head of the student council of my high schoolOct 2004 - Sep 2005
representation of students’ interest towards teachers, parents and the head master.
- Peer-mediator at my high schoolSep 2003 - Jun 2006
mediation sessions with peers and younger students.
- Preparation for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) level 1Jan 2014 - current
- International English Languages Testing System (IELTS) - highest level, C2Aug 2009
- Certified Peer-mediator by the Peace Bureau SalzburgSep 2003
Einführung in die Gemeinschaftsbasierende Konfliktlösung
- Advanced Progressive Metrics Intelligence TestSep 2003
Score 96 of 100 – 50 represents the average
- Mother tongue
- Foreign languages
English (excellent), Dutch (conversation level), Italian (second high school language), some Romanian knowledge.
- Social Skills
Mediator, motivator, presentation and representation experience, team responsibility, team player
- Cultural experiences
Netherlands, Germany, Romania, Moldavia, International environment
- Software & IT
MS Office, Statistical tools (EViews, FAME, Stata), Programming (html, CSS), Computer Graphics (Illustrator)
I love music, am a keen reader (view a selection of my bookshelf here) on topics like Personal Growth, Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Psychology, History and Philosophy. Nature refreshes me where I like sailing, hiking, snow boarding and mountain biking. Occasionally I photograph (view my photographs here) and film (view my Freeride video on youtube).